Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You have pets?
Have two cats now.... Got them in.... I dunno, Spring sometime.

Male and female, brother and sister.

She needs to play before sleep and sometimes she jumps on things like an arctic fox diving for mice. No problem when it's my toes or fingers....
"Save inches for the bathroom; we're using feet here." ~ Rob Kuntz (2014)

--brought to you by TOLHosting, the service without the site--
Yes, I do have a young dog. Why do you ask?

Getting me free admission into gaming conventions for a decade
Took the 20-year-old in for the last time this morning. It's amazing: the vet is so busy that you need an appointment, otherwise they cannot guarantee that anyone will be able to see your pet, but if you tell them that you want them to kill your pet, they find the time toot-sweet.
Spent the last week house/pet sitting. The sisters, niece, and nephew took a road trip to some national parks in the Rockies. Four dogs from three households. And a cat the spent most of her time hiding.

I cannot get another pet. Grrl's jealousy and possessiveness is too strong. It wasn't an issue with Bear, the 120 lb. Golden Retriever. I wasn't an issue with Katy, the 5 pounder. But Juno, the 50 lb. dog, (don't know the breed), there we had an issue. Juno desperately wanted attention, and desperately wanted to be near me, and desperately wanted to play. And Grrl would have none of it. No blood was drawn, but as the week went on, I had to pull Grrl off of Juno more frequently. I had been looking forward to a week of 200 pounds of dog. It was not the fun I had hoped for.

It's like a young couple with a three-year-old, realizing they cannot have any more children because their child will likely smother the infant in the cradle with a pillow.