Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SSH] What do you do?
You're driving by an altercation between a man and a woman on the side of the road. Others slow down and keep driving. Do you stop? Do you call the police? Do you ignore?

You see a building on fire. Do you stop? So you call it in? Do you hang around for the police to question you?

Just curious.... No judgement from me.
"Save inches for the bathroom; we're using feet here." ~ Rob Kuntz (2014)

--brought to you by TOLHosting, the service without the site--
(04-20-2014, 04:19 AM)Kersus Wrote: You're driving by an altercation between a man and a woman on the side of the road. Others slow down and keep driving. Do you stop? Do you call the police? Do you ignore?

Stop, at least to see if either party needs assistance. If it's nasty, do what I can, and call it in.

(04-20-2014, 04:19 AM)Kersus Wrote: You see a building on fire. Do you stop? So you call it in? Do you hang around for the police to question you?

Stop, call it in, wait for the fire dept to arrive and answer questions if needed.
(04-20-2014, 04:19 AM)Kersus Wrote: You're driving by an altercation between a man and a woman on the side of the road. Others slow down and keep driving. Do you stop? Do you call the police? Do you ignore?

You see a building on fire. Do you stop? So you call it in? Do you hang around for the police to question you?

Just curious.... No judgement from me.

Wow. That Heartbleed Vulnerability is more pervasive than I realized.
Getting me free admission into gaming conventions for a decade
I can't decide if the appropriate response is, LOL or ouch.

[Image: Heartbleed_Nightmare.jpg]
"Save inches for the bathroom; we're using feet here." ~ Rob Kuntz (2014)

--brought to you by TOLHosting, the service without the site--