Rhinoceros
S: 3
W: 8/d2 (horn)
A: 2
D: 5
H: 150
Size: L
Special: Trample d6
Gentle in nature, the Rhinoceros won't initiate a fight but also won't hesitate to finish one.

Pygmy Rhino
W: 6/d1 (horn)
A: 2
D: 3
H: 30
Size: M
This diminutive cousin of the rhinoceros has been the cause of death for more than a few children of wealthy nobility who thought a Pygmy Rhino was absolutely adorable.

War Rhino
S: 5
W: 9/d3 (horn)
A: 3
D: 6
H: 450
Size: L
Special: Charge, Trample d12
Bred with the intention of being naturally armored behemoths for warfare. Unfortunately, the War Rhino proved to be an untrainable, ill-tempered animal that refused to be mounted.

War Rhinos are particularly dangerous when traveling in a crash (herd).

Pygmy War Rhino
D: 4
H: 85
Special: Charge, Trample d6

Whether a cross-breed between Pygmy Rhinos with War Rhinos or just War Rhino runts, the Rhinos aren't talking. War Rhinos are very protective of their Pygmy brethren.

Gnomish Pygmy War Rhino (mount)
S: 5
D: 4
H: 85
Special: Magic Resistance; Magical Damage Reduction -1; Charge; Trample d4

Prized by the warrior Gnome tribes of the sub-tropical savanna regions. The Gnomish Pygmy War Rhino receives a +4 bonus to Resist spells and spell-like effects, being allowed the Resist even if the spell does not allow one. The Resist benefit extends to any riders at a +2 bonus.

Gnomish Pygmy War Rhinos are bonded at birth to a single Gnomish warrior and will not allow anyone else to mount it.
Getting me free admission into gaming conventions for a decade
Pygmy War Rhino would be an awesome band name!
I can see the Pygmy War Rhino making it's way into my games. For years I've had a Gnomeling torchbearer help the party (even in systems without Gnomelings) and now he has a ride!
"Save inches for the bathroom; we're using feet here." ~ Rob Kuntz (2014)

--brought to you by TOLHosting, the service without the site--